Work Less Live More in Humberto Cruz column Jan 8

ESRBob

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
If anyone gets Humberto Cruz personal finance column in their local paper, tomorrow's column is (supposed to be) about my book on ER. He's carried in about 125 papers but nothing in our area. If anybody thinks of clipping it, its the sort of thing Moms of authors like to get and stick on the refrigerator :)... PM me if you have one and can send it to me. Thx!

The HC column appears in the local paper on Monday's here. I'll be sure to look for it.

If I send you a copy, will you autograph a book for me? :) Or if that's asking too much, how about a WLLM refrigerator magnet? ;)

ReWahoo -- Sure -- send it to me and I'll write something and sign the dedication page for you. Anyone else here can do the same thing -- PM me for the mailing address and details.

Sorry, no refrigerator magnets... maybe I'll get the publisher to do some WLLM dryer sheet giveaways for ER conventions?

Re: Work Less Live More in Humberto Cruz column Jan 18

I thought he'd told me Jan 8, maybe he said Jan 18 which would make more sense as his columns come out on Wednesdays... will keep fingers crossed. In any case, still grateful for print versions if anyone comes across one and can send it my way. thx.

Found it in the online version of The Columbus Dispatch dated Jan 10. Google didn't turn up any other instances.

My order from Amazon is on the way. Look forward to reading it. If it helps me semi-retire in the next 5 years I'll make you some refrigerator magnets. ;)

Back
Top Bottom