Wow - My iPad is so handy for shopping!

So are you going to tell us how you cooked those awesome shrimp or just leave us all [-]drooling[/-] wondering ...? :D

I butterflied the shrimp (but left the shell on the underside), marinated it in lemon juice, garlic, olive oil, various ground peppers and salt. Then grill - put the shell side down on the grill, and it just takes about 6 to 7 minutes to be cooked through.

They came out fantastic, as usual. I don't do this often, because it takes a bit of work to butterfly the shrimp. Only worth doing for really large shrimp. But they get some awesome jumbo gulf shrimp around here, so I make it now and them.

Audrey

I butterflied the shrimp (but left the shell on the underside), marinated it in lemon juice, garlic, olive oil, various ground peppers and salt. Then grill - put the shell side down on the grill, and it just takes about 6 to 7 minutes to be cooked through.

They came out fantastic, as usual. I don't do this often, because it takes a bit of work to butterfly the shrimp. Only worth doing for really large shrimp. But they get some awesome jumbo gulf shrimp around here, so I make it now and them.

Audrey

Thanks, looks like I'm heading to Costco tonight for some U-6's...:LOL:

I butterflied the shrimp (but left the shell on the underside), marinated it in lemon juice, garlic, olive oil, various ground peppers and salt. Then grill - put the shell side down on the grill, and it just takes about 6 to 7 minutes to be cooked through...

Shrimp on the barbie... OMG, my mouth is watering...

BBQ-Shrimp.jpg

Gosh - mine yesterday were picture perfect. I'm so sad I didn't take photos!!!! Next time I will definitely take some photos because they certainly made a beautiful presentation!

Audrey

Back
Top Bottom