You know your old when

rayinpenn

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
You wife knits you a winter ‘nap’ blanket with super heavy yarn (shown here half done). The thing is I asked for it. Yeah I’m a napper and a wimp IMG_0282.JPG.

Point of order it is expected to be 3 degrees here Saturday night.

Last edited:
It looks like that blanket will do the job of keeping you warm. Hope you enjoy many winter naps with your new wrap!

You know you're old (or at least your friend is) when your friend invites you for New Years Eve dinner at 8P. Then calls you at 7:40, at which time you are on your frigid way there, and she tell you she "fell asleep" and hasn't got the [huge!] roast in the oven yet.

You know you're old (or at least your friend is) when your friend invites you for New Years Eve dinner at 8P. Then calls you at 7:40, at which time you are on your frigid way there, and she tell you she "fell asleep" and hasn't got the [huge!] roast in the oven yet.

Luv it....

Someone knits you a big blanket - you know you are loved. Enjoy the blanket and bask in the love.

You know you're old
when it is cold
and you don't have to worry about your pipes freezing
because every two hours you're up peeing

Pretty timely eh ?

That your wife spent the time to knit something that big says a lot :)

Keep taking care of each other!

I knew I was old when I started got a call with a local prefix from a "senior investigator with the IRS" demanding (in a foreign accent so strong I asked him to spell his name) my birthday and social security number for an investigation.

You know you are old when the snap, crackle and pop you hear in the morning isn't coming from your cereal.

When you find yourself posting here more and more often and at all hours.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

You know you're old
when it is cold
and you don't have to worry about your pipes freezing
because every two hours you're up peeing

Pretty timely eh ?
Whatever it takes to save "that pipe".;)

Wife and I are 34/33...for new years we went to bed at 9:30pm.

Her parents are 64/63...they went out with friends until 1am.

We missed the memo

You know you're old when ..

You have time to tell "you know you're old when" jokes.

Nice blanket. She should sell them on Etsy.

You know you're old when....when....when...wait, what was the question?

Back
Top Bottom