Your Christmas Card from TromboneAl

That was funny............:)

That was great, Al (and long-suffering Lena)! Thanks for sharing with us.

Your Christmas video is awesome Al...loved the blooper one too! Thanks for sharing memories of your year...very funny and heartwarming. :flowers:

...now about that chicken....
sAni_choco.gif
................:LOL:

Loved your videos, Al. I remember many of the photos, but not others, and the Christmas music was really nice.

But what were you poking Lena with? :hide: Oh I didn't really say that. :LOL: That bison would have scared me a lot but it didn't seem to scare the two of you very much.

Excellent Al. I assume you are playing the keyboards?

Yes, that was me. All recorded on my Yamaha P90.

Is that you swapping frugal tips with Warren Buffet at 5:32?

Merry Christmas ! Your daughter is beautiful and you lucked into the perfect match with Lena .

Excellent, and highly entertaining. :LOL: DW flipped when she saw the Bison! Nice job on the music too. It's got a good beat and you can dance to it. :D

If only I had a tenth the creativity and talent you do, I'd be a happy man.

Add my best wishes for the season. Thanks for all you contribute to the board, Al.

You two have too much fun! I loved it! Nice retrospective on all of your trips.

You and Lena have a wonderful 2010.

That was just great Al :2funny:

Merry Christmas Al and Lena, and may you continue to live life to the fullest in 2010!

Meadbh

Geez, it seems some people get to have all the fun and it often seems to be Al and his family.

Al might be the the perfect example of what proper asset allocation can bring. Or, did Al really do it by buying on the dips?

Anyway, any way that you got there Al, here's to a good 2010.

Al,

Great video! You guys are really living it up!

Did I see you talking to Buffett at some point in the video or was I hallucinating again?

Back
Top Bottom