Your Ring Tone

TromboneAl

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Having a tracfone, I don't have much choice of ringtone, and just use the one that sounds like a wood block.

But yesterday at a restaurant I heard a great ringtone. It was a meowing kitten. So realistic that I looked around for a cat before I realized what was going on.

But yesterday at a restaurant I heard a great ringtone. It was a meowing kitten. So realistic that I looked around for a cat before I realized what was going on.
Yes, we have that option on our phone (well I say ours but DH has it 99% of the time). We play it for the cats and they start searching. :LOL:

DH has it set for a regular telephone ring.

The 1% of the time I have it...I set it to vibrate. :D

Mine just sounds like a telephone ringing.

I had a much prettier musical ringtone for a while, but that didn't inspire me to answer it very quickly.

Mine is Sousa's "Liberty Bell March," perhaps better known as the intro music to Monty Python's Flying Circus. It probably rings once a month, if that, and usually a wrong number. It's a T-Mobile prepaid account on which I have over 1,000 minutes left, and which I feed $10 a year to keep alive.

Contrary to what most round here may suspect, my ring tone is not a meow or purr. It's the Ode de Joy from Beethoven's 9th.

That was me playing with the free cat piano app. on the iPod. My cell phone sounds like a T-Mobile ad.

I'm pretty boring...just have a phone that rings like a regular phone ring. I do have an alarm which is a bit more peppy. My provider is Tracfone.

Mine is set to sound like a regular phone otherwise I don't realize it's actually an incoming call.

No ringtone. All sound effects turned off. Set on vibrate.

You guessed it. Mine is the theme song from Kung Fu the TV show. My wife hates it...which makes me love it more.

I have different ones, depending on who is calling me. I don't know the names to any of them. I only know that I picked the one that reminded me of the Queen calling me for my DD's ringtone.

I finally bought 2 Tracfones and a card for minutes. My DH refused to use one. I still don't understand why, but he did. I kept them for awhile and decided to return them to Wal-Mart. My friend told me that she started having problems with her and another person she knew had problems also. Wal-Mart said no problem as long as it was with 45 days, which it wasn't. They asked the Manager and he said since they had not been opened, to go ahead. I should have been braver and tried using one myself. I hate paying the bill every month. I set it up for autopay, so that I did not have to pay it myself. I think it is such a waste of money for us.

Contrary to what most round here may suspect, my ring tone is not a meow or purr. It's the Ode de Joy from Beethoven's 9th.

That's two of us. My normal ringtone, anyway.
When DW calls me, it plays "Hail to the Chief"

My ringtone is an MP3 sample of the 30-second, flute-and-drum intro to this song. It's a great song by my favourite band, starts out quiet so that I can generally get to the phone before everybody else starts staring at me. I genuinely do not understand why people have ringtones that cause them to jump out of their skin and rummage like a maniac in their pocket or purse, with added loudness as the phone emerges.

Mine is a recording of sea lions barking. The kids love it. But when I forget to put it on vibrate and it rings at work it is pretty embarassing.

Back
Top Bottom