Capitol One 360?

daverph

Dryer sheet aficionado
I was wondering if anyone knew if it is possible to put money in a Capitol One 360 account (or any account of this nature) via bill pay service, ie Wells Fargo checking account. This would be from the linked account however it takes a few days for the money to come if you initiate from the savings account size. Thanks.

Dave

I was wondering if anyone knew if it is possible to put money in a Capitol One 360 account (or any account of this nature) via bill pay service, ie Wells Fargo checking account. This would be from the linked account however it takes a few days for the money to come if you initiate from the savings account size. Thanks.

Dave

Yes.

Also, another question. I currently have cash going to Schwab High Yield checking which pays only 0.10 percent, however has checking and ATM/debit which is nice and convenient. I am wondering which would be the best for emergency/house savings.
Thanks,

Dave

The answer is yes, but not the way you describe. You would not treat the transfer as a bill to be payed, simply link the accounts so you can transfer money back and forth.

Back
Top Bottom