Does FIDELITY have low fees like Vanguard?

dooo42

Recycles dryer sheets
i can't use vanguard for my 403b so i think fidelity is my next best choice. are their fees just as low as vanguard? anyone have any experience with fidelity?

Fidelity does offer a limited number of funds with low-expense ratios. You can go to your 403(b) web site and see if any of the Fidelity Spartan funds would be available for you.

Fidelity also has a brokerage which have free commissions on a small subset of exchange-traded funds. The brokerage option may not be available to you in your 403(b).

So the answer is really: It depends on your plan.

Everything LOL said. Fidelity is a fine company, and their Spartan funds have low costs. For most of their other funds, you'll find their costs to be higher than Vanguard.

The only low-cost fund I have available in my Fidelity 401(K) is the Spartan 500. The others are quite high compared to my Vanguard funds. But since I have an IRA (rolled over from a previous company's 401(K)) I invest all new contributions into Spartan 500 and then occasionally rebalance my Vanguard IRA funds to maintain my target AA and avoid using the higher cost Fidelity funds.

Back
Top Bottom