Fidelity Clients--Share Your Suggestions, Tips, Tricks

Hmm..what's that? Always learning something new around here!

You have to be invited, but it a group that is (almost) as good as the folks here. Lots of good sharing of ideas and experiences. I am not sure of the requirements to get an invitation, but I got mine about 2 years ago after being with Fido for about 9 years total.

You have to be invited, but it a group that is (almost) as good as the folks here. Lots of good sharing of ideas and experiences. I am not sure of the requirements to get an invitation, but I got mine about 2 years ago after being with Fido for about 9 years total.

Is it the Greenline Forum, or something else? I totally forgot about that. I did get an invite and surveys now and then but didn’t get much out of it. I probably never took the time to see what it had to offer.

I “attended” a webinar today on Fixed Income Investing. They had three fund managers describe the funds they run which are high, medium, and low risk. Pretty well done if you like that sort of thing. It’s available in the archive. Many of the webinar topics are oriented to trading and active management. They do have some tutorials on how to use the website.

Is it the Greenline Forum, or something else? I totally forgot about that. I did get an invite and surveys now and then but didn’t get much out of it. I probably never took the time to see what it had to offer.

Greenline is Fido’s research arm. The forum is something completely different.

Back
Top Bottom