how old are you?

You've got stuff in your refrig. that's been in there since you were 30? :eek: ;)

31 big ones, the clock is starting to spin faster and faster for me. Why just this weekend I felt like I lost an hour in the blink of an eye!

I have underwear older than YOU!

When it cant be worn as underwear anymore, it makes a perfectly suitable headband.

And whatever isnt clinging to the 'headband', where it can become a handy neck or eye shade...can be used to wipe oil dipsticks for another 10-15 years.

Men understand this. Women do not.

Good question. 50 and loving life. DW is same.

wagemonkey said:
44................and starting to feel it.
Felt something like that when I was 41, and was ready to throw it away with both hands. Early midlife crisis?

With hindsight I realized it was all in my head. Thinking waaaay too much about what I needed to do to succeed instead of just enjoying my successes. :LOL: Thank god I was too scared to jump at the time and DW put up wit me.

Right behind ya... 52 on 8/14.

But, as I always say, getting old beats the alternative... :duh:

58 at the end of August. Still windsurfing, water skiing, and snow boarding 8)
Cool Unfortunately they are on the way down and golf is on the way up. :-[

49--and free for 26 days. The wife has been home for 7 years(44).....now I know her lifestyle-I should have been jealous! She had me convinced she was busy all day long......it's 9 and she is still in bed :D - she got an early start on retirement...I'm catching up 8)

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
"The Dudes View Of The Horror Of Being Oprah"?

I hate Oprah. She tells women what to wear, watch, read. How to think and even suggests how to vote.

Thats our job! :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom