Mint won't update one of my accounts - help?

AS2019

Recycles dryer sheets
For the past week, my bank account no longer updates in Mint. I've reset the password, and it logs in just fine. But it won't update. I hate to delete the account and re-add it because I'm afraid that all of the transactions from months and months ago won't reload. When I first added the account, only 3 months of transactions transferred to Mint.

I know I can download the transactions into CSV into a spreadsheet, but I really like having them in Mint so I can easily track what I'm spending.

I could also download Quicken and set everything up there, importing the transactions into Quicken. But that seems like a LOT of work.

Any suggestions?

I just now (5 mins ago) had Mint tell me my CC wasn't updating. Nothing has changed re: passwords or security. So i re entered the log in in Mint and it updated

Everything updated. Except it still shows I have a boatload to pay on my CC.

I'm having a similar problem with Personal Capital. It quit updating my credit union account, which is my main checking account, about 3 weeks ago. Kind of makes it useless - but you get what you pay for.

I submitted a ticket and they responded promptly about a week ago, but no joy.

I’ve had the same problem in the past with accounts that now have ‘two factor security’ on them. Try going into Mint & updating the link to your problem account using the ‘two factor security’ code. That’s fixed the problem for me in the past.

Back
Top Bottom