Mish Shedlock

camberiu

Recycles dryer sheets
He did this podcasting 2 years ago and his predictions about the economy were nothing short of amazing. It is almost as if it was recorded yesterday, since he mentions all the problems that the economy is facing today with scary accuracy. If he continues to be right, it means that what is yet to come will make the Great Depression look like a walk in the park.

Podcast

His Site

He did this podcasting 2 years ago and his predictions about the economy were nothing short of amazing. It is almost as if it was recorded yesterday, since he mentions all the problems that the economy is facing today with scary accuracy. If he continues to be right, it means that what is yet to come will make the Great Depression look like a walk in the park.

Podcast

His Site

I used to read his stuff on TMF. He simply laid out that the madness was unsustainable.

I follow his blog & Mish has been right so far. He is calling for a severe deflationary downturn.I still think helicopter Ben will succeed in destroying the dollar & creating hyperinflation but either way it's gonna be ugly.

If you hear his podcast from November 2006, you will see that he predicts a deflationary downturn first, with falling commodities prices and rising dollar, as credit and consumption collapses (right so far). He then predicts that afterwards a severe inflation will follow as the government fires up the printing presses to "jump start" the economy.
He also says that instead of defaulting on the debt, the US will likely use inflation to "cheat" the creditors by paying back with worthless currency.

Back
Top Bottom