But what if Trump Loses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brook2

Recycles dryer sheets
People seem to talk a lot about Trump winning the election and walking away from all his legal woes and becoming a tyrant - but what they don't talk much about, which I find more interesting is: What happens when he loses?

Things probably for sure will happen: He will claim voter fraud and cheating. He will also be forced to go through all this court cases which could go on for years.

He will probably have to spend his own money for legal fees (and not GOP money), and the GOP will probably want to drop him because he's toxic and causes them to lose elections.

It's possible he might even actually go to jail for a bit.

So the more interesting question to me is: what do you think will happen after he loses?

I welcome your creative predictions.

Last edited:
My opinion is this thread will last 4.6 nanoseconds.

In that bizzaro world where the totalitarian party succeeds in their Putin like removal of opposition, there will be a very bad consequence across the US.

Wait for the fun in the Libertarian convention in DC this May. When Kennedy gets to be on the ballot in all 50 states, it will make an interesting fight for votes.

Is this politically allowed in this forum?

Wow, you are hopelessly optimistic!

I am quite shocked actually. If I even mention something like bitcoin, I get shut down faster than the decay of a Z boson. This political thread has legs!

The moderators must all be asleep.

The moderators must all be asleep.
Given the hour, many of us were, but not all. This is why we rely upon members to use the Report button to alert us, vs. depending on Mods to read every thread and every post every minute.

And yes, this topic is inappropriate for ER.org. Please, anyone questioning why, glance over the Community Rules. A link is at the bottom of every page.

Reactions: W2R
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom