Starting a state cetified remedial driving school....

thefed

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Just another whacky idea I've tossed around for years....

But I wonder how profitable it can be to run a remedial driving school? Anyone losing their license for points, DUI, drug charges, insurance etc must take a course in OHIO. As such, there will ALWAYS be a steady supply of customers...the demand is there!

I did some work for a guy running a local remedial school, and maaaan were they busy...and he charged $200 for an 8 hr class.

Just wondering if anyone has any information or insight into this

I like this idea a lot. What is involved in getting "certified" (or whatever) to satisfy the (I assume) Court's requirements?

What does "maaaan were they busy" mean, exactly? Would you have time, for instance, to go to lunch or would Sunday be your only day "off"? (If even that.)

Other than that, no inventory to worry about and I suppose you would make them use their own car for any "behind the wheel" stuff... what more could you ask for?

I'm betting he had more than one student in the class...

these remedial classes are classroom only...no hands on. the few classes i saw (he only offered saturday and sunday classes)averaged about 15-20 students

I'm not sure of the requirements....but I've sent a letter to the person in charge to find out!its the state, not courts, that set the requirements

this isnt something im in a position to do...but im curious about it as i like the business model

Back
Top Bottom