The Grocery Game

I just clicked on your link and checked. For my zip code, there was only one store listed that is included in the site. :( And that's a store that is usually not competitive with the places where I shop.

SG,

Thanks for the vote of support over at the NFB! - I did not make that post lightly. I had around 70 posts there, and found the people there very knowledgeable. But there only seemed to be about 8-9 posters there and they seemed to talk to each other as you had said.

We seem to get new blood over here on a regular basis. The other board seemed very elitist and almost exclusive. - The people there really seemed to know what they were talking about though!

Cut-Throat,

I should tell you that I felt a little bit like an outsider when I first started reading posts on this board too. There is clearly a core group of posters on these boards that know each other well. Coming in cold is difficult. But there appears to be signficant differences between this core group and the group at the NFB. I feel comfortable posting here and have been able to play an active part in some of the discussions too.

I'm going to keep checking in over there for awhile, but I am somewhat put-off by what I've seen so far.

Back
Top Bottom