Turbotax Free from Chase

Lakewood90712

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Just got the e-mail, free state and federal including free state e-filing , if i understand it correctly.

What kind of account(s) do you have with them?

I have it as well - just closed my Sapphire Reserve, have an Ink iteration (100k points? sign me up!), Long time Freedom card, Chase checking, Chase Private client by parking some bonds there. Mostly we just take take take from Chase as others have better interest or better points back cards after bonus is met.

Is the Turbotax worth getting? we normally have a long-time tax provider do them.

The e-mail I received is only for forms 1040EZ and 1040A. Good deal if those forms meet your needs for filing.

I got the email offer too, I hit delete after I saw this as it won't work for me:

"PAY $0 TO PREPARE AND FILE YOUR SIMPLE FEDERAL AND STATE TAXES
$0 Fed. $0 State. $0 To File. TurboTax Free Edition, 1040EZ/1040A, limited time only."

I got the email offer too, I hit delete after I saw this as it won't work for me:

$0 Fed. $0 State. $0 To File. TurboTax Free Edition, 1040EZ/1040A, limited time only."

So Chase is giving away the TTax version that Intuit already gives away for free to everyone? Wow, that's so generous of them! :rolleyes:

I think TurboTax makes that offer to everyone, don't they?

ETA: Cross-posted with cathy63.

I don't think they give away state return , and last year turbotax federal e file was free but wanted something like $15 extra to e file state return ( CA)

Yep - that's the offer we got as well.

Discover says that I can get H&R Block free all forms from what I see and free file. And here is the but, they want to look at the info on your return. WHAT.

Back
Top Bottom