TurboTax Premier desktop download now free for Vanguard Flagship accounts!

Midpack

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
With the TurboTax Deluxe furor over removing Sched C, D & E from the interview, and removing electronic filing for users who fill in Sched C, D or E manually - out of curiousity I just logged on to see how much more Premier costs.

Guess what, desktop Premier is now free to Flagship accounts (this year only)! I am confident it wasn't free when the download page first went live, only Deluxe was free then.

However, I could not download Premier, just kept getting an error. I hope not, but it could be because I already downloaded Deluxe a month ago. I'll keep trying, and maybe log in as DW to see if that approach works. I suspect if I contact an account exec they'd provide an upgrade under the circumstances.

Interesting. As others have noted, Intuit is getting their heads bashed in by loyal Deluxe users in reviews and social media, self included.

Attachments

• VG TTP.jpg
    VG TTP.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
With the TurboTax Deluxe furor over removing Sched C, D & E from the interview, and removing electronic filing for users who fill in Sched C, D or E manually - out of curiousity I just logged on to see how much more Premier costs.

Guess what, desktop Premier is now free to Flagship accounts! I am confident is wasn't when the download page first went live, only Deluxe was free then.

However, I could not download Premier, just kept getting an error. I hope not, but it could be because I already downloaded Deluxe a month ago. I'll keep trying, and I suspect if I contact an account exec they'd provide an upgrade under the circumstances.

Interesting. As others have noted, Intuit is getting their heads bashed in by loyal Deluxe users in reviews and social media, self included.

I use the Cd version and after calling Intuit they shipped me a free upgrade CD express.

Thanks, I looked and didn't find it, evidently I didn't look hard enough.

I am still getting an error when I try to download Premier. I am guessing it's because I already downloaded Deluxe in Dec, when a complimentary Premier wasn't offered. But I put an email in to my acct rep, we'll see what "they" tell him to tell me tomorrow. ;)

I had to delete my paid copy before I could load the free copy. I received a refund on my CC.

Back
Top Bottom