A FIREd kind of day

FinallyRetired

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Went out yesterday with three other FIREd buddies for a day of sailing on the Chesapeake. Took the boat out in the morning with the intention of sailing across the bay, dropping the hook, staying overnight, and returning today. Wind died after a few hours, so we called the golf course and got a tee time, turned the boat around, and played 18 holes. Stayed on the boat at the marina, this morning waited for the w*rk rush hour to end, then drove home with no traffic. Today I puttered around the house, gonna play another 18 tomorrow.

What a country!

Went out yesterday with three other FIREd buddies for a day of sailing on the Chesapeake. Took the boat out in the morning with the intention of sailing across the bay, dropping the hook, staying overnight, and returning today. Wind died after a few hours, so we called the golf course and got a tee time, turned the boat around, and played 18 holes. Stayed on the boat at the marina, this morning waited for the w*rk rush hour to end, then drove home with no traffic. Today I puttered around the house, gonna play another 18 tomorrow.

What a country!

Wow, I can see your smile all the way from Chicago! Nice day!

Back
Top Bottom