Had a bad day?

Funny, but sad. I was always waiting for someone to show up in greasepaint and camo and shoot up the place.

I can relate! I was having trouble with a POS printer. It was junk, but the boss said it was 'good enough'. Finally had my fill with it, took it outside, and aimed it in the general direction of the dumpster. I was about 10' short of hitting the dumpster, so I climbed into one of the trucks, and backed over it....repeatedly!

Then I drove over to the office supply store and purchased a new printer. The boss never said a word about it......he probably thought I'd do the same to him if he wasn't careful. :D

I agree funny but not funny. There's only so much you can do with a computer but where I work there are people who drive 5000# forklifts. If things continue the way they are with people being overworked then it's a matter of when, not if, someone gets seriously hurt. People in all kinds of jobs are overly stressed these days. Not a good thing... But it was funny :D

Funny, but sad. I was always waiting for someone to show up in greasepaint and camo and shoot up the place.

First large office environment I worked at there was a guy who always wore camo pants tucked into polished army boots and had a "take no cr*p" attitude. I told folks if he ever showed carrying an oversized flower box, I was out of there!

Very funny video. I've sent it to several people and laughed and laughed!

I used to work in the vicinity of a thrower of office supplies. When someone has just sent their laptop into a two-wall ricochet, I'm not sure that it's such a good idea to retrieve it and toss it back onto their desk.

I did enjoy the "no smoking" vigilante.

Too funny. I never actually saw anybody at office doing any of this stuff, although there is no doubt some were close.

That is funny, and looks therapeutic. I had almost that much fun once when I emptied our supply room of outdated PC's into a dumpster.

I was replacing a phone system on an offshore oil rig. Needed replaced bad. I walked around a corner and found a guy jumping up and down on one of the old phones! I picked it up, looked at it and said "Looks like its bad to me ", then threw it into the nearby trash can. Wonder if he remembers that.

Back
Top Bottom