Here comes your socialized health care...sort of...

How would anyone know how long the wait would be for a Canadian coming to the US? Is there any record of anyone leaving the land of free health care, milk, and honey for the rough-and-tumble land of robber-barrons and heartless capitalism? ;)

samclem, personal experiance, My son wants to work in L.A.,(Screen Writing) has a Degree plus a Post Grad Degree, no Criminal Record, No disabilities, has enough money to support himself, still waiting.

A Young Lady, married to an American while he taught in Korea, she has been in Canada for 3 years, waiting, he is in L.A.

I am kinda glad because he now has met a nice, young lady, is starting to think of Real Jobs and maybe we won't be absentee grand Parents after all.:confused:

I also know a Canadian who moved to the US, worked for 10 years in the University system, finally getting US citizenship while retaining Canadian citizenship. It's the perfect combination. Now she can retire in Canada and get free health insurance, while investing her pension in the US stock market. Eventually she will draw Social Security.

Back
Top Bottom