It's Monday!

Rustic23

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
This has been making the Facebook rounds, but I thought it was appropriate here.

photo.php

Attachments

• retired.jpg
    retired.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 90
I never thought I'd see the day when I dreaded weekends, but I hunker down until Monday, now.

It's Monday? I thought it was Tuesday...

It's Thursday! I know because last night we went out for our usual Wednesday night 8-ounce steak special for $10, at a local establishment. Besides, the trash truck came this morning and normally I am responsible for taking out my own trash. F did take it out for me last night just because he is such a sweetie.
:smitten:

Last edited:
It's only been 5 months, but I'm getting used to this ER thing. :)

_B

Sunday evening was always the start of Monday for me. I used to divide the weekend into 7 equal parts: fri eve, then sat morning, afternoon, evening, followed by same for sunday. Part 7 - Sunday evening - was horrible. Now it's Wonderful!

Did I mention it is Wonderful? Full of Wonder!

-BB

It's only been 5 months, but I'm getting used to this ER thing. :)

_B

+1

Ditto!

I had a few tough weeks between money worries and "keeping busy" concerns. Now I'm having so much fun just living my life. Been free 9 months & counting!

FB

Oh yes...how I love Sundays (almost as much as Mondays)!

I stopped by the grocery store this afternoon and noticed there were a lot of somber faces. I wasn't sure *why* everyone looked SO DOWN, but then I remembered....Sundays are TERRIBLE days for those that HAVE to w*rk!

My condolences to those of you still suffering the "Sunday Blues."

Happy Monday everyone! (Saying that NEVER gets old!!!)

Looks like the weather is going to be pretty nice today, so I will need to log a good 4 hours in the hammock before the day is over.

I tell the day of the week by my dog's pill box. If it's Friday night I have to refill it. I occasionally look at my iPhone to check for upcoming appointments. Life is good!

Sent from my iPhone using Early Retirement Forum

Only 21 more work Mondays until ER! There are a few other Mondays in there, but those fall on holidays.

Back
Top Bottom