My First Day

Madison

Dryer sheet wannabe
What a great feeling! Thursday was my last day at work. Today is my first day that I would have been at work... but I'm not!

Now I actually have time to post on the forums instead of just reading them:)

Congrats on the transition to residing permanently on the couch. From your post it sounds like you are more than happy about being retired.

Ok, so maybe not residing on the couch, but in front of the computer:)

At least while the kids are at preschool or napping... otherwise it's coloring, crafts and riding trikes!

Welcome to the bright side. This is the first day of my fourth week and I don't believe it yet. Everyday seems like a Saturday, always was my favorite day. Do you believe it yet?

I spent some of the best years of my life in Madison. Took three months off (semi-retirement?) before moving west, spent many of those weekdays swimming at Lake Mendota near some Indian mounds.

Congrats to you to Cuppa Joe! No, I still don't believe it... but I will tell you that I didn't have the Sunday evening blues. That was a great feeling!

Congrats to you to Cuppa Joe! No, I still don't believe it... but I will tell you that I didn't have the Sunday evening blues. That was a great feeling!

I took me several weeks to get rid of the Sunday evening blues; it was sort of a reflex.

Welcome. Life only gets better, day after day....

Welcome. Life only gets better, day after day.

My old company is struggling, and I read about their struggles, and am so thankful that I'm not involved.

Enjoy your freedom.

Vick

Back
Top Bottom