Officially 100% retired Hooray!

Congrats on the ER!!

You are a very young man to now have reached this high goal in life. At 30 I was deep in dept and had just moved out of the US for a three year stint on a tropical island in the Caribbean. This was after living in East TN and Western NC. so it was quite a culture shock for this old boy.

I never wanted to go it alone as a business owner but I did look at it several times. It was just not my cup of tea and retrospectively, I don't really regret it. I still would like to start my own Brew Pub but lack the desire or energy to do so. So I continue to make my own beer for personal consumption in less than 200 gallons per year. (Disclaimer for the Utah Alcoholic Beverage Czars.) :angel:

Congratulations and enjoy the rest of your life. Your first steps begin now.

Don't expect a huge change in how you feel for a while. I am still working on getting detoxed from thee decades of Mega Corp. stress.

Wow and Congratulations to you. I worked for the Feds longer (32 yrs and 8 mos) than you have been living. Very impressive! Enjoy and be sure and keep us informed of how your retirement is going. I'm sure that retirement for a 30.5 yr old is going to be different from my 54 yr old retirement.

Way to go. Looking forward to hearing your updates. I'm jealous, time to dream for 5 minutes then back to work.........

It started at around 5 years old thinking the world system was kinda strange, and realizing I never wanted to work for someone, and that road has ended today at 30 1/2.

Bigritchie for president!!

Back
Top Bottom