Older folks and s.e.x.

brat, hope you are feeling better and things went as well as they could.

The article was interesting but the comments after were more interesting. Clearly sex over some age is considered laughable. I guess that number is relative and entirely depends on the readers current age... at 18 sex for the 50 crowd is unthinkable, at 50 sex for those in their 90's may have the same head-shaking response.

I was in the ladies room at a community run senior center a few weeks ago. [Fun sentence alert] There was a wall mounted, filling-station style condom dispenser just over the couch with three product choices. One was flavored, one was textured and the third was XL, extra durable. While I was quietly minding my business in my stall, two community center employees came in to refill the machine. Their chatter went like this:

voice 1: I just filled this damned machine 2 days ago
voice 2: Thanks for helping me with this, I always get the big ones jammed in the chute
voice 1: Have you ever wondered who uses these things?
voice 2: Not me - my mom always told me to never trust any you didn't buy yourself and she should know.

box opening noises

voice 1: Damn they changed flavors again - we're going to get complaints.

DFW_M5 said:
I don't know about the rest of you, but if I suggested some of those positions to DW, I'd be sleeping in the garage:LOL:

What, she likes to do it in the garage?

I was in the ladies room at a community run senior center a few weeks ago. [Fun sentence alert] There was a wall mounted, filling-station style condom dispenser just over the couch with three product choices. One was flavored, one was textured and the third was XL, extra durable.
At my college circa 1978, there was a dispenser in the men's room with two varieties. One variety was four for £1 and the other, "posher" one was three for £1. Someone had written "Crossply" under the button to dispense the cheap ones and "Radial" under the other. Someone else had added "Beware of retreads".

Back
Top Bottom