QEII

lazygood4nothinbum said:
some guy is selling his balcony suite for the per person price (1/2 off). gonna call the travel people tomorrow but does anyone know what i need to do to assure a proper transfer or if these tickets are even transferable? is there some way to assure myself that i am not buying bogus tickets?
Cruise tickets are about as transferable these days as airline tickets. When we sign up for a cruise NCL has an entire page of Homeland Security info to fill out, and this year you'll need a passport to get back from the Caribbean.

I'd be astounded if you could buy him out, but if it was legit it'd probably involve a rep from the cruise line as well. Good luck...

geez. homeland security. hadn't thought of that. fortunately i found a site that offers the same deal as this guy and there are 10 rooms left with balconies. also found out an x-roomate of mine is going with his lover so i'll know people onboard. thanx for the input nords. sounds like good enough reason to avoid a collision with the cruise ship scalper.

I've got it!

When I RE I will sell my house and invest the proceeds. Then I will become a ship's doctor on a luxurious cruise line. Will have to hone up on general practice, but that's not a dealbreaker. Will be able to live on board, all expenses paid, see the world, and get paid for it.

Thank you all for the great idea!

:) :) :)

Rich?

Meadbh said:
Then I will become a ship's doctor on a luxurious cruise line. Will have to hone up on general practice, but that's not a dealbreaker. Will be able to live on board, all expenses paid, see the world, and get paid for it.
Wasn't there a TV show about you? How many ex-wives are you supporting?

I think being a doctor on a cruise ship is at least as messy as running the medical tent at the X-games Olympics.

Do you enjoy public-health hygiene & sanitation inspections? What's the most number of bazooka-puking diarrhetic flu cases you've treated in one day? Sunburn? Alcohol poisoning? Cardiac arrest?

I know someone who teaches bridge on cruiselines. Being a ship's doctor sounds a little messier, as Nords so aptly pointed out, but I guess it's a way to go. :p

Back
Top Bottom