Retirement Dissatisfaction is Inevitable

Mmm...hmmm...I think most everyone wants to be needed. I am one of them....

....and yes you would be missed I'm sure by many...and I am one of them. :)

Ahhh...but right now my passion lies in having a frosty adult beverage; sitting on my patio and watching the clouds float by. After all today is my birthday... Mmmm...hmmm...too many candles to blow out, so I'll just pop a cherry in my mouth.

:greetings10:

Happy bbbirthday bbbamI! :flowers:

Happy birthday bbbamI!
Don't over do the adult Frosty's.:flowers:
Steve

Thanks everyone....y'all have given me a lot of smiles and it sure feels good...:flowers:

Well, I'm late to the party as usual. Wishing you a happy 40th(?) birthday BBBamI.

Hey, I am miserable working now, so I will take my chances that I might be less than ecstatic when I am retired.

That's the way I look at it, Brewer. I have had people say that I'd get bored if I retired early, but I just reply that I'm bored now, so what's the difference?

That's the way I look at it, Brewer. I have had people say that I'd get bored if I retired early, but I just reply that I'm bored now, so what's the difference?

My co-workers all said that retiring wasn't a good decision because I would be miserably bored.

Most people reading this know that I haven't been at all bored. The past year has been wonderful. :D

My conclusion: people who predict that others will be bored in retirement are either envious or else lacking in imagination.

Back
Top Bottom