To all, thank you very much!

Moscyn

Full time employment: Posting here.
Today is the anniversary of my first year of retirement and I have you all of to thank for helping me to plan my ER both financially and mentally and the courage to make the decision at the right time. The year has passed so fast and all the advice and encouragement shared in this website have helped me so much. So many good things out of the year and still so many things to do! I still get questions of "what do you do with your time?" "Isn't it boring?" I can tell you that there is too little time in a day and it is certainly not boring. You do what you want to do - the day and years are yours to enjoy. There is not enough space here for me to tell you the wonderful things since retirement. Just do it when you are ripe for it.:dance:

I am pleased to read that things are going well for you, Moscyn. Enjoy your retirement.
There is not enough space here for me to tell you the wonderful things since retirement. Just do it when you are ripe for it.:dance:

Happy Anniversary!

Congratulations and thank you for sharing your success story. It is always nice to hear we did something positive for someone sitting on that very uncomfortable ER fence!

Today is the anniversary of my first year of retirement and I have you all of to thank for helping me to plan my ER both financially and mentally and the courage to make the decision at the right time. The year has passed so fast and all the advice and encouragement shared in this website have helped me so much. So many good things out of the year and still so many things to do! I still get questions of "what do you do with your time?" "Isn't it boring?" I can tell you that there is too little time in a day and it is certainly not boring. You do what you want to do - the day and years are yours to enjoy. There is not enough space here for me to tell you the wonderful things since retirement. Just do it when you are ripe for it.:dance:
Congratulations on your 1 year anniversary. It gets better from here.

Happy anniversary :) (and thanks for letting us know that it has indeed been a happy first year)

Happy first year retirement anniversary!! You can look forward to many more. :)

Congratulations Mocsyn! You are a role model for those of us still w*rking!

Congratulations Moscyn!

My first ER anniversary was a month ago. But I have been so busy that I completely forgot about it... A belated celebration is in order!

Congrats, Moscyn. It only gets better from here, as I near my third anniversary of ER.

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY!!!
You are now One years old in your new life...much to learn Grasshopper.

Enjoy and know it only gets better from here.

Thanks, all. I definitely have much to learn. The first year is like enjoy enjoy enjoy and discover. I sleep so much better ( used to be an insomiac) and I have built up a routine and structure in my life. I know there's more to do. I had a lazy first year in terms of giving back to society and I guess that should be what I should be asking myself on what I want to do in that area.

Back
Top Bottom