When I walk out of the office at 3:30 pm

sgfgrover15

Dryer sheet aficionado
I am done. :)

The goodbyes were hard, I work with some great people who have made my job flexible and for most part enjoyable.

My DH still has a month to go so I will spend it packing up the house, getting organized to move. I am going down to Florida for a weekend to see our kids.

Tonight we are going out for a celebration dinner at a fabulous castle on the lake that we have been saving for a special occasion. :flowers:

After all the anticipation and planning, it is finally here.....

Congrats, one of life's major milestones! Enjoy the next chapter.

congrats.. good luck with the transition to the next chapter.. it will be wonderful.

Yea - Whoopee for you. When you get home, if you have time and will, drop us a line and officially mark the time and date of the last action for the workplace - the drive home. (Unless you plan to still have a role.)

Nice post, sgfgrover. I bet your colleagues are going to miss you a lot, but don't look back. Congratulations!

Yea - Whoopee for you. When you get home, if you have time and will, drop us a line and officially mark the time and date of the last action for the workplace - the drive home. (Unless you plan to still have a role.)

I will do that.....My drive home is about 2 minutes :LOL: And no OMG no role...done done done..

Congrats!! Good for you!

Congratulations! What will you do all day?

You will LOVE this coming Sunday evening and Monday Morning!!!! ( whatever day of the week is your "Monday" morning)!

On Monday....either get up early and ENJOY your cup of coffee, READ the paper or online until YOU are finished, and then.......well, whatever you want!!!

Or...roll over and go back to sleep!

Congratulations!!!! and ENJOY!!!!

Huge congrats!!

Ditto! When I decided I was leaving and turned in my paperwork, I had no second thoughts so I knew it was the right decision. You will love retirement. I was a little teary at the moment of departure but I see the handful of folks who were my social friends on a regular basis.

Back
Top Bottom