Book Recommendations for Young Dreamers

After PFFD, I read Swedloe's "the Only Investment Guide You'll Ever Need" and it is still my favorite book on this topic.

Are you thinking of Swedroe's "The Only Guide to a Winning Investment Strategy You'll Ever Need"? I was talking about Tobias' very similarly named book.

Are you thinking of Swedroe's "The Only Guide to a Winning Investment Strategy You'll Ever Need"? I was talking about Tobias' very similarly named book.

Yes, that is the one I meant. I don't have the book at hand, so I got confused! Sorry! I have not read Tobias' book.

On the off chance any one is into Sci-Fi the "Hyperion"series (4 books) by Dan Simmons is some of the best Sci-Fi I've read in over 40yrs,he also has another 2 book series called Illium and the second book called Olympos which will amaze.

I would like to see "The Wealthy Barber" made into a play for highschoolers. With young, popular actors, the kids would go to see them and would unintentionally absorb some of the info. The highschoolers idolize actors in their early twenties, so that would match the roles in the book.

Back
Top Bottom