Don't buy stuff

I would send that to some relatives, but I doubt they would comprehend.

Retirement countdown

Did buy something...for my Blackberry an app (99 cents) called Retirement Countdown. it is cool. But I have too many days to go!:(

The term conspicuous consumption was coined back in 1899 in Theory of the Leisure Class. We've been at this a long time.

I've been spending so much lately but I'll rack it up to home reno stuff......ya that's it. And the way I justify it, I just tell her I got an amazing deal. She knows I'm a sucker for a deal.

SNL does some great bits. When I'm bored or even feeling the slightest bit down sometimes I'll go to Hulu.com and pull up some of their old skits and laugh. Always cheers me right back up.:)

For some reason I read this as "sometimes I'll go to Hulu.com and pull up some of their old skirts and laugh."

Must've been thinking "Hulu...hula skirts..." and anyway I'm sure Orchidflower would never do such a thing :LOL:

Amethyst

SNL does some great bits. When I'm bored or even feeling the slightest bit down sometimes I'll go to Hulu.com and pull up some of their old skits and laugh. Always cheers me right back up.:)

Back
Top Bottom