For those of you at work today...

Dang, videos are the bugaboo of the empl*yed coffee hound. I'll have to wait 'til fewer co-w*rkers are buzzing around to look at listen to this one. Could be just the thing for the day after a holiday.>:D

:rant:

Yes, some who are at work today can't see the video because of being at work!!

Yes, some who are at work today can't see the video because of being at work!!

Yeah, it's the always difficult task of distributing the world's goods to the needy. ;)

Again I'll have to wait for the w*rkplace to calm down again to listen and watch again; what was that line about "you can waste only so much time before...."? There must be a good ER slogan in there.

Just saw it (videos are blocked at my work), and it was really cute! I love the scene where the guy is throwing his clunky old tube type monitor out the second floor window.:D

Sorry you're still there. Here's some "motivation" to leave as soon as you can.

BTW, been retired a bit over a year (yes, it is as good as you can imagine).

- Ron

speedbump2003055370822.gif

Thanks! That cartoon makes a very good point and I couldn't agree more.

I wish I could ER today! The worse of it is, that I am FI but in 18 months or so I will qualify for lifetime medical (and I am waiting for that).

So I keep thinking, "what if I never get sick?" :2funny:

Took 10 days off over Memorial Day to just stay home and putter about the house, and I must admit that I am more than ready to ER.

Took 10 days off over Memorial Day to just stay home and putter about the house, and I must admit that I am more than ready to ER.
I think you're gonna make the transition just fine, except for needing extra bandwidth to handle the skyrocketing video load...

I wish I could ER today! The worse of it is, that I am FI but in 18 months or so I will qualify for lifetime medical (and I am waiting for that).

Puttering is underrated.

To use the new lingo, I'm on a permanent stay-cation.

I took 10 days off over Memorial Day period as well and spent it working on the house. I'm sure I would never be bored as a retiree. Especially being a homeowner. I finally came back to work so I could rest;)

Last edited:
I took 10 days off over Memorial Day period as well and spent it working on the house. I'm sure I would never be bored as a retiree. Especially being a homeowner. I finally came back to work so I could rest;)

Boy howdy, you got that right!

Back
Top Bottom