Games for Kids

Whisper9999

Recycles dryer sheets
This crowd seems to know about great places to buy anything. I'm just wondering if anyone knows where I can get the best price possible for kids games like foosball, air hockey, mini-pool, etc.?

Whisper:

Costco is sticking all of these games for the holiday season this year. I remember seeing a very nice air-hockey game there for less than $300 a week ago.

If you don't have a membership, perhaps you can find someone who'll let you use theirs.

Whisper:

Costco is sticking all of these games for the holiday season this year. I remember seeing a very nice air-hockey game there for less than $300 a week ago.

If you don't have a membership, perhaps you can find someone who'll let you use theirs.

Duh! What a great idea!

My parents actually got me a membership, but I rarely go there cuzz I can't stand the lines. I forgot all about it. I'll have to sneak over there sometime...

Whisper,

I just happened to stop at Costco today and thought of you., So I took some notes while I was there.

In the store they have a 7.5-foot air hockey game for $279.99, a 7.5-foot '6-in-1' game (billiards, 9-ball, table tennis, poker, craps and black jack) for $379.99 and a rod hockey game with electronic scoring for $229.99.

I didn't try any of them out, but they looked like decent quality and value for the money.

The lines after work on weekdays aren't too bad (yet).

HTH,

EngrGal

Whisper,

I just happened to stop at Costco today and thought of you., So I took some notes while I was there.

In the store they have a 7.5-foot air hockey game for $279.99, a 7.5-foot '6-in-1' game (billiards, 9-ball, table tennis, poker, craps and black jack) for $379.99 and a rod hockey game with electronic scoring for $229.99.

I didn't try any of them out, but they looked like decent quality and value for the money.

The lines after work on weekdays aren't too bad (yet).

HTH,

EngrGal

Thank you. That's very nice!

My son may get spoiled this Christmas. I live in an apt right now and am considering getting rid of my couch cuzz we don't use it that often and putting some kids games in there. I didn't want to spend quite that much, but it's very tempting as I know how happy it would make the little guy. Gotta think about the budget now!

Sam's Club also has similar things. I remember some kids there "testing" them out last weekend.

As a follow up, Walmart saved the day!  I got a $50 Air Hockey table and a $50 Foosball table there.  Unbelievable values.  They're not super high quality but are perfect for a five year old...

Back
Top Bottom