Empty Post Warning

sengsational

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Site Team
Anyone having trouble posting?

It said "The message you have entered is too short..."

Last edited:
Nope...

Perhaps all your neighbors are placing their buy/sell orders with their online brokers.

Yes,sometime the post seems to get stuck in the ether..it don't say it posted but when I hit post quick reply again that too short message pops up. Within a minute or so it usually post the reply.

I've had this happen before, and in my case, it was operator error (and a not so great error message). My mistake was, I inadvertently entered my text within the message I was quoting. The code is looking for you to add something outside the quotes.

Look at the quote below - I added the "xyz", but it is within the quotes. That (w/o this text I'm adding), gave me the error message when I tried to preview it.

Could that have happened to you?

-ERD50

Yes,sometime the post seems to get stuck in the ether..it don't say it posted but when I hit post quick reply again that too short message pops up. Within a minute or so it usually post the reply.

xyz

Maybe but I didn't do anything differently after I got the too short message..I just waited and the original post showed up on the forum.

Anyone having trouble posting? It said "The message you have entered is too short..."
Hmmm. I use NoScript and I just allowed "ajax.googleapis.com", and now (obviously), it works.
I used to get the "too short" message on Firefox when I used a HOST file to block ads. I would have to open IE to post. I have not received that message since changing to an ad blocker.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom