How can I delete messages in my mailbox when using my ipad?

obgyn65

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Is there a way to delete emails in my inbox on this website when using iPad? Thank you for letting me know.

Last edited:
Two ways I can see. 1) scroll to the bottom of the message screen, there is a button "delete this message". 2) on the far right side of the PM inbox window there is a box for each PM. Click on it, a check mark appears, then at the bottom, click on the drop down window for selected messages. Choose "move to" then "delete"

Yes - I can see these options when using Windows, but not from my iPad (when using the FIRE app) which I use more often when posting here while traveling.

Two ways I can see. 1) scroll to the bottom of the message screen, there is a button "delete this message". 2) on the far right side of the PM inbox window there is a box for each PM. Click on it, a check mark appears, then at the bottom, click on the drop down window for selected messages. Choose "move to" then "delete"

With the iPad you should be able to see these functions with Safari.

Thank you. I just switched to safari and was able to delete messages. However, being able to manage emails from the FIRE app might be a nice enhancement to have in the future, if time and resources permit.
With the iPad you should be able to see these functions with Safari.

Last edited:
Thank you. I just switched to safari and was able to delete messages. However, being able to manage emails from the FIRE app might be a nice enhancement to have in the future, if time and resources permit.

Within the app, you should be able to swipe sideways on the message while within the list of messages and have a delete button appear. At least that's how it is working on my iPhone.

Back
Top Bottom