I'm trying to learn how to display pictures

dessert

Full time employment: Posting here.
So this post is a test. If I'm lucky we should see a rhododendron. Hey this test was a success!

Attachments

• DSCF0448.JPG
    DSCF0448.JPG
    146.7 KB · Views: 6
Pretty! Glad you didn't have any problem posting a photo. :)
Thanks W2R. I just never had tried it before. Now I have one more tool in the box.
Last June we went to the Smokies just to see the rhododendron bloom. It wasn't that great of a year for them but we did see quite a few in certain locations.
If this heat wave we are having is a sign of things to come in July and August I just might have to head to the Smokies just to sit in one of those mountain streams for a week or so. :LOL:

You know, I have yet to learn this. I tried looking up this at FAQ but can't find the help tool. Where should I be looking for step to step approach?

Attempt to post photo

Here goes. If this is sucessful, you'll see a photo I took last year in my trip to New Zealand.

Attachments

• Kelvin heights.jpg
    Kelvin heights.jpg
    243.6 KB · Views: 6
Here goes. If this is sucessful, you'll see a photo I took last year in my trip to New Zealand.

Lovely pic. It looks like a "wish you were here" postcard.

and I do....:cool:

New Zealand south island is really amazing. The scenery takes your breath away and the air is so crisp. The sea so blue. I took that photo while on a golf course. I was very distracted by the great views and did not concentrate on my golf too much that day.

Back
Top Bottom