Notice: Site Maintenance Tonight

Andy R

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Site Team
We will be doing some work on the servers tonight started around 9:00 pm CST. We will be closing the site down during this work so you will see a site down message while it's going on. The downtime could up to 4-6 hours but we hope it will be much shorter. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience.

Regards,

Andy

Just bumping so folks see...

Andy & Janet,

Looks like there is some sort of problem with the "Reply To" area. For options such as bold and underline I'm seeing text instead of icons using Firefox and blank squares rather than icons using IE.

Looks like there is some sort of problem with the "Reply To" area. For options such as bold and underline I'm seeing text instead of icons using Firefox and blank squares rather than icons using IE.
Fixed

I don't know if this me or a problem with the site but I can't get most of the recent pages to show for the last couple of days.

Can you give some detail? Or the link that you are using that seems broken?

Can you give some detail? Or the link that you are using that seems broken?

This one works which is why I put it here. I tried to bring up the software issues thread but it hangs and won't load. Same with the millionaire thread and a few others. I tried the what I did today thread with the same result but it came up on the first page when I hit the last page link but it would not come up on the first page link. Maybe it is related to long multipage threads? I thought it was me yesterday but today I'm on a faster broadband and still the same problems.:confused:

Edit: It does seem to be the multipage threads only. The single page threads load normally. I tried it in IE and still the same. I'm on a Win 7 OS but earlier I was using XP and i was still the same.

OK - thanks for the report. We're working to solve this.

For the interim we have a work around. Change your account settings to display 50 posts (or less) per page.

User CP > edit options >> Thread Display Options
Change the Number of Posts to Show Per Page to 50
Scroll and save

Back
Top Bottom