Unable to post or reply?

lacawac

Dryer sheet aficionado
I am totally new to any type of forums and am trying to post a new question,or reply and the site will not let me . Perhaps I made a mistake or something,what do I have to do to remedy this problem so I can continue with questions that I have.

Good news, you successfully posted this new question!

You posted here with no problem. If you can write what specifically you are doing - what you are clicking on, someone can help, but we need a bit more info.

Trying to post on early retirement forum and it keeps denying me?

Trying to post on early retirement forum and it keeps denying me?

What is the error message you get? You have successfully posted on this early retirement forum 5 times now so it is hard to offer help if we don't know what you are seeing when you attempt to post.

I go to Early Retirement F&Q,click on new thread,and then I get a bulletin about access being denied.

I go to Early Retirement F&Q,click on new thread,and then I get a bulletin about access being denied.
Have you tried to access other forums, such as "Fire and Money" or "other topics"?

That's because the FAQ threads are locked. Only Moderators or Admins can post to them, for obvious reasons. However, if you wish to suggest a post or thread for the FAQ's, just contact anyone on the Moderation Team.

Back
Top Bottom