Is there a way to store your data entries to FIRECalc?

simple girl

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Site Team
I'd like to not have to re-enter my data each time I want to run FIRECalc. Is there a way to store your data in the calculator (like Fidelity does for you)? I logged in but still didn't see any option for this.

I'm not sure how or why this works but if I go to Firecalc and then, say hit just the number "2" in a year field for example, a number like "2020" will drop down, providing that I had once before entered 2020. If you have previously entered other numbers in other fields they should drop down as well. Provided you're using the same computer. On a phone, I'm not so sure.

I'm not sure how or why this works but if I go to Firecalc and then, say hit just the number "2" in a year field for example, a number like "2020" will drop down, providing that I had once before entered 2020. If you have previously entered other numbers in other fields they should drop down as well. Provided you're using the same computer. On a phone, I'm not so sure.

+1. Not as efficient as Fidelity, but not bad.:)

Could be the result of having this feature enabled https://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch001377.htm

After you hit submit and see your results, look up in the top right hand corner for a link titled "link to this set of data". That will allow you to copy a url. Save it in Word (or where ever) and then copy and paste it to your browser the next time you want to use it.

Back
Top Bottom