Turning Off "Optional: Investigate" Options

BigFoot48

Dryer sheet wannabe
Is there a way to turn off selections made in the Investigate section? Once I select one, or change selections, I am unable to de-select at least one and get back to an page with no selections. This requires me to start all over and input everything again to have no Investigate items selected.

I think it needs a "None" selection, but I may be missing something. Thanks for the help.

Never mind: I see now the first option will return the model to the standard output. A senior moment!

Last edited:
I don't understand what you are trying to do. The default on the Investigate tab can be changed to whatever option you wish but you must have one of the options selected prior to hitting the submit button. Once you do a run you can go back to the Investigate tab and select any other option and do another run without having to input your numbers again.

Thanks. I've resolved my understanding problem. I had selected a fixed return portfolio along with an Investigate item and was confused when I changed Investigate back to the default and the graph remained a single-line one.

Back
Top Bottom