Getting mail everyday

oldtrig

Full time employment: Posting here.
I am getting all these things in the mail as I soon turn 65. Some I am not sure about. One that I got today is something about MyMedicare.gov. Is this a legit site? I do not want to give my information to a stranger. The website looks like the real deal but wanted to know for sure. The Words on the envelope had CMS. I have already bought my Supplement so what else would I need. I also have my Medicare card. Thanks for any help. Oldtrig

It's legit.
In fact, it's a very useful site.

"CMS" is an odd set of initials, and I was initially put off by it too. However, it just stands for Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services.

It's as safe as you'll find.

It's legit.
In fact, it's a very useful site.

"CMS" is an odd set of initials, and I was initially put off by it too. However, it just stands for Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services.

It's as safe as you'll find.

It's a very useful site and very legit. In fact, I think all the Medicare Explanation of Benefit (EOB) statements come under the heading of CMS.

One more question if anyone could help. Will my wife be able to get medicare? Would she qualify from my earning. She never worked much but she is drawing 1/2 my SS. She turns 65 in less than two years. Oldtrig

One more question if anyone could help. Will my wife be able to get medicare? Would she qualify from my earning. She never worked much but she is drawing 1/2 my SS. She turns 65 in less than two years. Oldtrig

She will when she turns 65, has nothing to do with her working. Don't wait until the day she turns 65 either. Go to a Social Security office in your area and get her signed up early, like three months early maybe.

Back
Top Bottom