It's Wednesday weigh ins! 2007-2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
5/27/09: 132 (post cruise)

5/26/10: 123 (1 yr mark of diet)

5/25/2011: 122 (2 yr mark of diet)

5/30/2012: 122 (3 yr mark of diet - wahoo!)
6/27/2012: 125
7/25/2012: 125
8/22/2012: 126
10/17/2012: 125

Can't believe it's been since August that I posted! I've been weighing every week though - have gone up to 127 after our Key West vacation, but back down to 125 this week. Just those 2# make me feel much better.

Highest was 139# (2007)
5'4" Target range 116 - 121#

Considering everything you've been through I think you have done unbelievably well. Stress causes me to overeat.

Considering everything you've been through I think you have done unbelievably well. Stress causes me to overeat.

Thanks! Me, too! I was really worried about putting lots of weight on...still watching it really closely and would love to drop back down to 123. I'm back to exercising, but not at an intense level yet. Baby steps...

You are both so inspirational, and SG, you are truly the Princess of Facing Down Challenges!

I'm 17.5 lbs. away from my (double-secret) goal as of this morning. Just a good-sized Thanksgiving turkey away!

I'm 17.5 lbs. away from my (double-secret) goal as of this morning. Just a good-sized Thanksgiving turkey away!

Brilliant!!!

I was wondering how you were doing but was afraid to ask :LOL:

I am still maintaining my loss and I finally have replaced most of my wardrobe . Congratulations to everybody for still maintaining their weight loss !

You are both so inspirational, and SG, you are truly the Princess of Facing Down Challenges!

Awwh, thank you! Keep up the gobble, I mean good, work! :LOL:

I am still maintaining my loss and I finally have replaced most of my wardrobe . Congratulations to everybody for still maintaining their weight loss !

Totally awesome!!!

10/17/2012: 125
10/25/2012: 124

A day late weighing in, that helps with the number! :D

Highest was 139# (2007)

Nice work SG, you are very close to your target. :)

I continue to be in range.

Well I decided it was time to weigh in again .I happily report I have maintained my weight loss and even lost another pound . Bring on the holiday food !

Well I decided it was time to weigh in again .I happily report I have maintained my weight loss and even lost another pound . Bring on the holiday food !
Congrats. I am holding steady at my target as well. It has been more than six months now with no issues of hunger or desire to jump ship.

I decided it was time to weigh in again post holiday and I am happy to report I have maintained my weight during the holidays . Which is good because I gave all my larger clothes away .

I decided it was time to weigh in again post holiday and I am happy to report I have maintained my weight during the holidays . Which is good because I gave all my larger clothes away .

Well done. :)

I also weighed in today and was the same weight as on Dec 19th.

Good for you. I have done the same -- reached my target of 162 in the summer and am still there.

Well I weighed in today and I have successfully kept my weight off for over two years . Which is great since I gave away all my old clothes and bought new replacements .:)

That's a great achievement Moe, well done :dance:

Well I weighed in today and I have successfully kept my weight off for over two years . Which is great since I gave away all my old clothes and bought new replacements .:)

How wonderful - big accomplishment - congrats!!!

10/25/2012: 124

3/2/2013: 118 :dance:

Highest was 139# (2007)

Went on a serious diet and exercise plan 1/1/2013. Hubby and I did a "40 day challenge" where we worked out every day for 40 days. I now have accomplished sticking to a weight training program in addition to my cardio workouts. Decided I needed to get serious about weight training b/c of losing muscle mass with age and instant menopause brought on by chemo last year. I used to hate weight training, but now that I'm seeing results, it is much more rewarding...I actually like it now!

3/2/2013: 118 :dance:

Highest was 139# (2007)

Went on a serious diet and exercise plan 1/1/2013. Hubby and I did a "40 day challenge" where we worked out every day for 40 days. I now have accomplished sticking to a weight training program in addition to my cardio workouts. Decided I needed to get serious about weight training b/c of losing muscle mass with age and instant menopause brought on by chemo last year. I used to hate weight training, but now that I'm seeing results, it is much more rewarding...I actually like it now!

Wow great work !

Went on a serious diet and exercise plan 1/1/2013. Hubby and I did a "40 day challenge" where we worked out every day for 40 days. I now have accomplished sticking to a weight training program in addition to my cardio workouts...

You rock, SG! I hope you don't mind that DH and I are going to copy this idea--our house has been torn up since mid-December and with no kitchen beyond fridge and microwave, we were happy to maintain on takeout salads for dinner and pb&j otherwise. This coming week all will be finished so "SG 40 day plan," here we come!

Moe, congrats on your 2 year maintain!

You rock, SG! I hope you don't mind that DH and I are going to copy this idea--our house has been torn up since mid-December and with no kitchen beyond fridge and microwave, we were happy to maintain on takeout salads for dinner and pb&j otherwise. This coming week all will be finished so "SG 40 day plan," here we come!

Awesome!!! Hope it works as well for you as it did for us! If we couldn't get a hard workout in one day, we at least did "something" - even if it was an easy walk, yoga, etc. It felt so good to accomplish this challenge - keep us posted how it goes for you!

I've done a good job with maintaining my weight too. Still about 7-8 lbs over weight for the last couple of years. I will let you know when I get it off. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom