My New Smile!

LightningDawg

Recycles dryer sheets
beforemg.jpg

2 porcelain crowns, and 4 porcelain veneers.
I like my new smile. Getting ready for DD's wedding pics.

Looks great! Thx for sharing.

Great looking teeth!
A co-worker had 4 porcelain veneers done many years ago and then re-done just before she retired. They really enhanced her appearance. I have a slight space between my two front teeth and one of these teeth has had some acrylic bonding to repair a chip, but when I asked my dentist about veneers he said that in my case he would not recommend them.

That's why I ended up with two crowns on my front two teeth. Veneers would not work due to my prior chips and bonding. The whole process was really not bad at all.

I've been thinking of veneers, but hear they are pretty expensive. I have a lot of defects in the enamel on my teeth. A lot of my teeth didn't have any! I'd probably need all 6 tops, and I hear $800+ per tooth.

Did you do the full veneer or the thin one they have available?

So this is how those celebrities have such great smiles, very nice transformation.

Ms G. and I went to a fresh from Dental school dentist, when we first were married 30 years ago. I think he charged me $50 for a veneer on a front bottom tooth. It still looks good today, can't say the same for the other teeth:blush: even though I have 3 cleanings a year.

I've been thinking of veneers, but hear they are pretty expensive. I have a lot of defects in the enamel on my teeth. A lot of my teeth didn't have any! I'd probably need all 6 tops, and I hear $800+ per tooth.

Did you do the full veneer or the thin one they have available?

I'm not sure what you mean by "full veneer"....porcelain veneers are thin and only cover the front and bottom of the top teeth (not the sides or back). Crowns are a full cap. My front two teeth were crowns and the two to the left and two to the right of these were veneers. I also like the way he eliminated the overlap of the teeth on the left side.

Beautiful teeth! Your dentist did a great job.

I bet you're smiling all the time now.

omni

Back
Top Bottom