Returning to Work tomorrow 6 weeks after knee replacement

rayinpenn

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
So just got back from the surgeon and I'm good to return to work tomorrow. I'm still a bit stiff and he has me scheduled for 4 more weeks physical therapy. 7:20AM so I can go and still get to work early.

But I did it! I'm not returning full time. 3 days a week. On the glide path out the door.... yeah!

Good for you! Enjoy the glide path. As you have more free time, you may find that you're ready to fully ER. Or if not, you're gaining a lot more free time than before.

Congratulations on the healthy knee and reduced work hours. Enjoy more free time!

Great stuff!

So just got back from the surgeon and I'm good to return to work tomorrow. I'm still a bit stiff and he has me scheduled for 4 more weeks physical therapy. 7:20AM so I can go and still get to work early.

But I did it! I'm not returning full time. 3 days a week. On the glide path out the door.... yeah!

Returning to work on a Friday. Thats my kind of work week:D.

Congrats!! I had both knees replaced last year, keep moving, continue with exercising after your rehab!! I'm doing yoga and aerobics five days a week!

Back
Top Bottom