Trigeminal Neuralgia

kz

Recycles dryer sheets
Has anyone here been diagnosed with trigeminal neuralgia and chose to have a microvascual decompression? Or at least know of someone who did? Looking for some answers, especially post-op.
Thanks.

I have a friend who suffered with TN very badly. He was completely cured by a NUCCA chiropractor. Find a specific NUCCA chiropractor that only works on your atlas vertebrae. These are not your typical bone cracker type chiropractors. They are very precise and accurate with their non invasive adjustments.

There is a book on the subject. I think the title is "What time Tuesday" by James Tomas. Please research the book and check out a NUCCA chiropractor before you do surgery. Once you do the cutting you cant go back.

Kz,
My spouse suffered for 2.5 years before having radiation on the nerve. I have a close friend who just had microvascual decompression about 3 weeks ago after suffering for 15 years, he is doing great now and states " I wish I had found a doctor who would have done this years ago" Suffered with drugs not working and still in pain for entirely too long. Good luck I know it's very painful!!!

I believe spinal cord stimulators have been used to treat this with some success. It blocks the pain signal. I believe it is an off label use though. Not an answer to your original question but thought I would throw it out there as another alternative treatment.

Back
Top Bottom