Ultraprevention, the book........

FinanceDude

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I'll recommend this as a "must-read" for anyone interested in staying healthy. While I do not believe 100% of what they say, a lot of it makes sense. They talk a lot about "silent inflammation", a quiet killer........

My doctor pooh-poohed it as being yet another "miracle book". Interesting, since she works out 6 days a week and is a vegetarian. I expected more from her than that........:p

UltraLongevity - Seven Steps

A quick look at the steps and my current lifestyle tend to lead to the conclusion that if you ER a person will follow the steps without much thought.

Dang, they lost me at step 4, which in my case is definitely hazardous to my and any random dance partner's health...

THE STEPS
1. Breathe
2. Eat
3. Sleep
4. Dance
5. Love
6. Soothe
7. Enhance

I started eating a lot of crap now that most of my money is gone. Can't afford to live long.

Dang, they lost me at step 4, which in my case is definitely hazardous to my and any random dance partner's health...

THE STEPS
1. Breathe
2. Eat
3. Sleep
4. Dance
5. Love
6. Soothe
7. Enhance

How many do I have to pay for; and how much?

I read Ultraprevention several years ago and I’m still not dead. Its’ message is consistent with a lot of other health and nutrition books. I also recommend The Gold Coast Cure, The China Study and Younger Next Year.

So who wrote Ultraprevention? Who published it? Where did you buy it? Inflamed minds want to know!

Dance?? What white guy can Dance?? We are looking at a flawed model here. Black guys dance much better than white guys and they die earlier. Something is fishy.

Back
Top Bottom