Bullish?

JCW.82

Confused about dryer sheets
DJI nearing 13K and NASDAQ nearing 3K. Are things really that good?

I'm almost back to where I was in Oct of 07, is that Bullish?

Sssh, you guys are scaring me. I'd like these gains to continue for just a little bit longer please.......

The first rule of Fight Club is we don't talk about Fight Club . . or something like that.

Eventually the now 30-year bond bull market will end, and the huge sums in bonds will be released. When that happens, and I do not profess to know when, those dollars will go somewhere.

I'd much rather watch things climb a wall of worry than to see the Europeans turning backflips over Greece. "We lost 70% of our money, but we didn't default!!"

Eventually the now 30-year bond bull market will end, and the huge sums in bonds will be released. When that happens, and I do not profess to know when, those dollars will go somewhere.
No, no, no, remember that all us Baby Boomers are supposed to sell all our stocks to buy bonds?

The bears can't have it both ways!

No, no, no, remember that all us Baby Boomers are supposed to sell all our stocks to buy bonds?

Err....wasn't that just after the 2007 GFC? Now you're supposed to hold more stocks to protect against longevity risk and inflation.:nonono:

:confused: Don"t know.majority of everything in a Vanguard LifeStrategy Fund.Balances itself.I can mess up a free lunch.

I have to admit that I've never been more bullish than now.

Stocks are very cheap.

The job market is starting to get a little traction.

Housing will eventually recover, say in 2015 or so.

Oil may go up, but we've got plentiful supplies of dirt cheap natural gas to power our industries.

The big multinationals will make money hand over fist in the years to come.

Well, Roubini isn't exactly bullish!

What he said was that stocks would continue to go up the first half of the year, then go down the 2nd half to be about flat. Nope, not bullish at all.

Well, Roubini isn't exactly bullish!

What he said was that stocks would continue to go up the first half of the year, then go down the 2nd half to be about flat. Nope, not bullish at all.
Whew! OK - I feel a little better.

Ah, even doomsayers still need to hedge their call, and try to explain why the market goes up against their will.

Back
Top Bottom