CloudPets privacy in the news

Boho

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Privacy breach by Spiral Toys (STOY). I tried selling short for the first time. I didn't realize it takes up to 5 business days to get approved for a margin account before you can sell short. I'll be ready next time if I'm approved. I have to look into after hours trading too. I hope they don't need a picture of my bedroom or something for that.

Last edited:
When did you try to sell this stock short?

I'm wondering if you made any money on anything yet.

What are your top 5 trades in the past 60 days?

I'm wondering if you made any money on anything yet.

What are your top 5 trades in the past 60 days?

Many were to balance things better for the long term, not because I thought I'd make money soon. I want to get my investments set up so I could forget about this stuff for a while. But I did buy "A" after a day-long wait for decent prices because I like the company and I'm hoping to sell for a profit before the health industry is adversely affected by something. So...here are 8:

YOU BOUGHT AGILENT TECH INC (A) Processing

02/27/2017 Sell 50 Shares of ONEQ Limit at $232.00 (Good 'til Canceled)

02/27/2017 YOU BOUGHT PROSPECTUS UNDER SEPARATE COVER MAINSTAY INCOME BUILDER FD CLASS A (MTRAX)

02/27/2017 YOU SOLD FIDELITY NASDAQ COMPOSITE INDEX TRACKIN (ONEQ)

02/23/2017 YOU BOUGHT PROSPECTUS UNDER SEPARATE COVER MAINSTAY INCOME BUILDER FD CLASS A (MTRAX)

02/22/2017 YOU BOUGHT ISHARES S&P MIDCAP 400 VALUE ETF (IJJ)

02/22/2017 YOU BOUGHT ISHARES TR US CREDIT BD ETF (CRED)

02/21/2017 YOU BOUGHT PROSPECTUS UNDER SEPARATE COVER PARNASSUS CORE EQUITY INVESTOR (PRBLX)

What brokerage are you using? Most don't allow selling short penny stocks...

02/23/2017 YOU BOUGHT PROSPECTUS UNDER SEPARATE COVER MAINSTAY INCOME BUILDER FD CLASS A (MTRAX)

Right before dividends. This was probably my biggest trading mistake. I haven't been checking the dividend dates. I wish Fidelity would alert me to things like that when I try to buy.

02/27/2017 Sell 50 Shares of ONEQ Limit at $232.00 (Good 'til Canceled)

It passed that price about 10 minutes ago, now it's under again, and Fidelity never sold ONEQ for me! :(

Why? If I show them that the daily high was above my limit order and the order was in effect all day, will they honor it retroactively at $232? Or is there just a delay and it will eventually show as being sold?

Last edited:
^^^ Never mind. It's even higher now and listed at "Partially Filled." Now I need it to go back down so I could buy it back. Investing is so easy. I think I'm ready to write books.

It passed that price about 10 minutes ago, now it's under again, and Fidelity never sold ONEQ for me! :(

Why? If I show them that the daily high was above my limit order and the order was in effect all day, will they honor it retroactively at $232? Or is there just a delay and it will eventually show as being sold?

Just because the stock was traded at a given price doesn't mean your shares of the stock were traded at that price... so no, just because you have a limit order and the price reached that level doesn't mean your order will be filled or that the brokerage is going to "honor" the price you "wanted" to sell it at.

Back
Top Bottom