trying to survive

mrclean

Confused about dryer sheets
So I'm semi-retired, only because I didn't invest enough when I was younger. I was wondering if there are some good websites out there to look into about retired people that still need/want to invest. Thanks for any help

That's what this website is all about. We'll talk your ear off about investing.

Welcome to the forum.

Semi-retired beats full-time-working! Unless it was "involuntary" semi-retirement.

Yes, we love to talk about money, since we are really about freedom, and money is the basis for freedom in our society. We're just as much into "stretching the dough you have" as into "growing your dough," though.

Amethyst

Semi-retired beats full-time-working! Unless it was "involuntary" semi-retirement.

Yes, we love to talk about money, since we are really about freedom, and money is the basis for freedom in our society. We're just as much into "stretching the dough you have" as into "growing your dough," though.

Amethyst

I have always been a fan of "fast rising dough", but it gets tougher to find on the shelves these days.

Psssst - Wellesley.

heh heh heh - There I feel better already. I haven't said that in a while. Even though since 2006 I'm a full auto lifecycle Target Retirement guy. 20 yrs. ER age 70. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom