Zack's?

Orchidflower

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Anyone here subscribe to Zack's? And, if so, what is your opinion of it:confused:?

No, but a friend of mine (trader) just bought Zack's. I was curious if anyone here used it and what they thought. Just ask'n.....

I know a few here use AAII, tho.

I don't have any first hand experience with Zack's, but I have seen posts on other sites that didn't think very highly of their information.

i did and stopped -but they keep on sending me stuff - no matter what i do i can not get them to stop!!

I don't have any first hand experience with Zack's, but I have seen posts on other sites that didn't think very highly of their information.

If you ever see one of those again I wish you would point it out to me. I am looking on the net for negative reviews on them. In the interim, I'm not subscribing myself.

If you ever see one of those again I wish you would point it out to me. I am looking on the net for negative reviews on them. In the interim, I'm not subscribing myself.

Was able to find one thread, but have seen numerous other ones as well:
Mutual Fund Observer

Also, the mutual fund oberserver is a good site that is worth visiting, but its more geared to active mutual funds vs indexing.

Well, that was a scary comment about Zack's when I read the link.
Thanks much for posting that!!!!

did free trial more than once

A few years ago I made $ from the trial membership, yes they hammer you with emails and you shouldn't use your main email address. Not blindly following their picks, i was able to make some short term trades and make $, I suppose I didn't subscribe because I wasn't impressed enough, and there is so much info it can be over whealming. using different email addresses I did the free trial more than once. I think they can be good at spotting oversold stocks that are due re-trace. I had forgotten about Zacks, may give them another trial.

Back
Top Bottom