Baltic Cruise

kbst

Recycles dryer sheets
Were flying to England Thursday for a 12 day cruise on Holland America that goes to Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Russia, Finland and Sweden. We can't wait. If anybody's done this cruise or spent any time around Dover, England we would love to here of any must sees or what to buy where.
Best,
KBST

If you're going to St. Petersburg, try to hit the Hermitage (priceless masterpiece works of art throughout), Peterhof Palace, Catherine's Palace and the Church on Spilled Blood - all were spectacular. Also, try to get to the ballet in the evening if you have time. If you want to do all this, book them early because they fill up fast.

In Germany, I'd try to take the trip to Berlin - it was well worth the bus ride.

In Denmark, try to take the trip to Rosenborg Castle to see the Crown Jewels.

From Dover you might want to take the trip to Leeds Castle - it was very nice.

If you're going to St. Petersburg, try to hit the Hermitage (priceless masterpiece works of art throughout), Peterhof Palace, Catherine's Palace and the Church on Spilled Blood - all were spectacular. Also, try to get to the ballet in the evening if you have time. If you want to do all this, book them early because they fill up fast.

In Germany, I'd try to take the trip to Berlin - it was well worth the bus ride.

In Denmark, try to take the trip to Rosenborg Castle to see the Crown Jewels.

From Dover you might want to take the trip to Leeds Castle - it was very nice.
+1 - we will probably do a shorter Baltic cruise this summer - I've done all of the above except St Petersburg and agree.....

Back
Top Bottom