Debt Ceiling Resolution Date/Time Prediction

I give it to Purron too based on this: "predict the date and time that you think the resolution will be announced."

Not the legislation being approved, just the resolution being announced.

Purron, you are now the unofficial oracle of e-r.org (but wheeeeing is reserved for W2R of course :)).

I give it to Purron too based on this: "predict the date and time that you think the resolution will be announced."

Purron, you are now the unofficial oracle of e-r.org (but wheeeeing is reserved for W2R of course :)).
Looking back at the original question (yes, RTFQ :)), I agree Purron wins - if the dang thing actually passes and gets signed.

And yes, W2R has no "wheeer" peer...

I was watching the news last night and heard an interesting comment from one of the reporters..

It seems that it has been hard to get a plan passed with the new tea party people as the old ways of doing business in Washington does not work... She said that they are not going along with the leadership since they really don't care if they get re-elected nor are they asking for pork... so the two main ways of bribing people to vote your way just don't work... glad to see that someone is not going back on their word...

No one could take over W2R's role of "wheeeing". Our New Orleans lady is the best:D

Just don't think of me of the oracle of e-r.org though - well maybe regarding rescue kitten care but not much else. I'm often amazed at the depth of knowledge I find here. Very humbling.

What's the manufacturing equivalent of kicking the can? :LOL:
Going out of business!

-ERD50

Umm, saying it's back ordered?

Nope, that's sales/distribution.

We're improving the product; the design has been approved by management, but it's held up in engineering to see if it's feasible...

Nope, that's new product releases (which I've done my share of).

+1

"He who dithers is lost" is a requirement for a politician, but a disaster in a private business :LOL:

Bingo!

I was watching the news last night and heard an interesting comment from one of the reporters..

It seems that it has been hard to get a plan passed with the new tea party people as the old ways of doing business in Washington does not work... She said that they are not going along with the leadership since they really don't care if they get re-elected nor are they asking for pork... so the two main ways of bribing people to vote your way just don't work... glad to see that someone is not going back on their word...

Yep, I'm seeing this pretty close up since my Rep is one of the Tea Party guys. It's the same thing I say about independents and/or third parties - they don't need a big number, just enough to sway things one way or the other, and/or force more honest debate across the two main parties.

-ERD50

The decision of the judge is final. Bob, tell us what she's won.

That's right. Purron is now the proud owner of Johnson and Johnson's Bundle-o-Kittens

many-cats.jpg

And she'll be taking them on an all-expenses-paid one-week vacation to the Cleveland cat hotel.

58025.jpg

That's right. Purron is now the proud owner of Johnson and Johnson's Bundle-o-Kittens

many-cats.jpg

And she'll be taking them on an all-expenses-paid one-week vacation to the Cleveland cat hotel.

58025.jpg

I'm so thrilled to receive this honor! I'd like to thank DH, my mom, the USA and everyone here at e-r.org;)

Attachments

• proud cat.jpg
    proud cat.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 1

many-cats.jpg

58025.jpg

What a deal, a passel pussies.:D

Not sure any of us will be really happy about this bill but think most will be relieved this is over for now. Lots of opportunities of us and our elected representatives to work on our fiscal problems in the future. Hopefully we've learned from this painful process and will make things better. And how about that Gabby showing up to vote? To me, and hopefully others join me in this regard, I found this inspirational.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom